How to notify us of a bereavement
Following the loss of a loved one we understand there are lots of arrangements to be made and that this can be a distressing time. We're here to help you through this difficult time by making the process of notifying us as easy as we can.
In the first instance we recommend you speak to us by calling our team on 0330 159 9610* and we will explain what you need to do next.
For more resources and information regarding Bereavement please visit our Personal Support section.
Alternatively you may prefer to write to us, if so please see below for further information about what you will need to send us and where to send the information to.
You will need to send us:
- The full name of the deceased customer and mortgage account number, if known.
- Your full name, address and contact number.
- The full name and address of the personal representative of the estate (if different from above).
- The original Death Certificate or certified copy of the Death Certificate
If a copy, this must be certified by a solicitor.
- If obtained, a sealed copy of the grant of probate/ certificate of confirmation.
You will need to send the above to:
PO BOX 624,
All original documents will be returned to you via recorded delivery.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to us please ring 0330 159 9610*